Nijmegen School of Management provides high-quality education at an academic level. Students receive a solid methodological and theoretical foundation and acquire skills for an action-oriented attitude. This enables them to solve complex social issues.
The bachelor and master programmes are intensive, challenging and prepare students for their future job. All programmes are accredited and several hold high positions in national rankings. In addition to the regular range of undergraduate and graduate programmes, the faculty also offers postinitial education.
- Business Administration (in Dutch)
- Business Administration (in English)
- Public Administration (only in Dutch)
- Economics and Business Economics (in Dutch)
- Economics and Business Economics (in English)
- Geography, Spatial Planning and Environment (only in Dutch)
- Political Science (only in Dutch)
- Law and Management (combination study) (only in Dutch)
- Law and Economics (combination study) (only in Dutch)
Radboud Management Academy
Do you have at least a college education and several years of work experience? Then there are opportunities for professionals to develop further at academic level. More information on the courses (tailor-made) and short-term programmes can be found on the Radboud Management Academy website.
Do you want to deepen or broaden your knowledge through one or more stand-alone courses? Through contract teaching, you can take courses at the faculty as a non-student. More information about the conditions and possibilities and how to apply can be found on the page about contract teaching.