In these regulations you will read about, among other things:
- What legal protection is offered to students if they are faced with a decision against which they wish to file an objection and/or appeal or if they wish to lodge a complaint (chapter 3).
- The rules for nominating and appointing the rector magnificus.
- The rules for determining the task, composition and appointment of the doctorate board.
- Which faculties the university comprises and which study programmes belong to which faculty.
- The rules for establishing university institutes and the associated rules for the management, administration and organisation of these institutes.