Let yourself be transported to the past through music, film, and dance. Walk past photo exhibitions, light installations and visual art that give you a unique perspective of the campus. There will also be live concerts, performances, and interactive performances in unexpected places. Check the timetable to see when and where your favourite act will be present.
Please note: due to the weather forecast, there are changes in the programme on Friday. Please check the timetable for the latest information.
Explore the timetable
Some changes to the programme
- Due to the weather forecast, the performances by BOYBAND, de literaire boyband and Clean Pete have been moved from the outside stage at Maria Montessori to the Lecture Hall complex (Mercatorpad 1), so that you will stay dry during the performances. The outdoor exhibits are not covered, so it is smart to bring an umbrella for this.
- The exact times of Red Bow Club (Introdans) are Thursday 19 October (18.45-19.15 p.m. & 20.15-20.45 p.m.), Friday 20 October (20.00-20.30 p.m. & 21.00-21.30 p.m.) and Saturday 21 October (14.15-14.45 p.m. & 15.45-16.15 p.m.).
- The film 100 years of Radboud University in old film images - Nijmegen blijft in beeld is in Lecture hall complex CC2 (Mercatorpad 1).
- Piano Biënnale starts 15 minutes later than planned on Thursday, at 19:30 - 20:15 p.m.
- Katinka Polderman will be in Lecture hall complex CC4 on Thursday. On Friday, she will be in Lecture hall complex CC5 (Mercatorpad 1).
- Radboud Reflects' Music & Talk performance on Saturday will not take place in the Spiegeltent, but in Lecture hall complex CC4 (Mercatorpad 1).