Career Service Law advises students, recent graduates (alumni), study associations and courses from the Faculty of Law on finding a suitable job and preparing for it.
Career Service Law
Make an appointment
Career Service Law has two types of counsellors who can help you with questions regarding your future; the career officer and the study and career counsellor. Find out below who suits your situation best.
You can make an appointment with a career officer for career questions and application preparation. You can choose for a short or longer conversation:
- 20 minutes: for feedback on your application (including CV check) or short career questions;
- 40 minutes: for career questions or practice for a job interview. Do you have a short question, i.e. a cv-check? Please make an appointment of 20 minutes.
Study and career counsellor
You can make an appointment with a study choice and career advisor if you need:
- Guidance in choosing and completing a legal master's specialization
- Information about the possibilities on the labor market if you don't yet know what suits you
- Brainstorm about questions such as: what do I want? What can I?
Make an appointment in the desired form and then choose the desired duration (15/30 minutes).
Workshops and events
Question, request or idea?
Couldn't find the help you were looking for yet? Or would you rather send your question by e-mail? Let us know at careerservice [at] jur.ru.nl (careerservice[at]jur[dot]ru[dot]nl).