The department combines researchers and lecturers from various fields with the responsibility to maintain the research and teaching activities in economics and business economics in Nijmegen School of Management. We foster an active academic environment of both fundamental and applied research and teaching that combines the strengths of economics with a multidisciplinary orientation.
Department of Economics and Business Economics
- Bachelor's programme Economics and Business Economics
- Master's specialisation Accounting and Control
- Master's specialisation Corporate Finance and Control
- Master's specialisation Economics, Behaviour and Policy
- Master's specialisation Financial Economics
- Master's specialisation International Business | Economics
- Master's specialisation International Economics and Development
- Master's specialisation International Political Economy | Economics
- Pre-Master's Economics
We foster an active academic environment of fundamental and applied research that combines the strengths of economics with a multidisciplinary orientation. By doing so, we develop a unique sensitivity to the historical, political, and cultural situatedness of economic principles. Our research programme is embedded in the Institute for Management Research.
Research in the picture
Some of the research of the Department of Economics and Business Economics is featured below. View the full news overview.
Projects in the picture
Highlighted below are some of the projects of the Economics and Business Economics Department. Discover all current projects.