The Department of Economics and Business Economics focuses on the interaction between individuals, organisations and institutions to gain insights into (driving) economic behaviour. In research, they use economic research methods and methods from other disciplines, such as psychology and sociology.
Department of Economics and Business Economics
- Bachelor's programme Economics and Business Economics
- Master's specialisation Accounting and Control
- Master's specialisation Corporate Finance and Control
- Master's specialisation Economics, Behaviour and Policy
- Master's specialisation Financial Economics
- Master's specialisation International Business | Economics
- Master's specialisation International Economics and Development
- Master's specialisation International Political Economy | Economics
- Pre-Master's Economics
The department Economics and Business Economics conducts research using the standard repertoire of economics theories and methods but also integrate related theories and methods from other disciplines such as psychology, sociology and political science. Our research programme is embedded in the Institute for Management Research.