Enrolling as an external student

You can also register as an external student, or exam student. This means that you are only entitled to sit exams and have access to libraries and laboratories. You are not entitled to tuition or supervision.

If you deregister earlier, for instance upon graduation, you will not be entitled to restitution. For enrolment as an external student, you will pay examination fees.


You can only register as an external student if your programme gives you permission to do so by way of a written declaration. You can print this declaration yourself or collect it from the Central Student Desk. Have the declaration completed and signed by the examination board. You will then send it to the Central Student Desk with the enrolment form.


Do you have a question? Please contact the Central Student Desk by:

+31 24 361 23 45