Something for you?
- Learn about responsible and sustainable organisations and entrepeneurship.
- Acquire research skills to critically assess scientific knowledge.
- Learn about a broad range of integrated processes (e.g. marketing, HRM, strategy) in an international context.
- Get the opportunity to study abroad or do an internship abroad as an optional part of the programme.
- Follow your own interests and work on your personal development during a flexible semester in the third year.
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission and application
If you have determined that you can be admitted with your previous education, you can apply via Studielink.Apply now
- Main language
- Study duration
- 3 years (180 EC)
- Starting months
- Average contact hours first year
- Number of first year students
- Programme format
- Full time
- Bachelor of Science
- Nijmegen School of Management
- CROHO code
- AACSB, NVAO
What will you learn
Business Administration offers you a wide range of topics, with consideration for international management, as well as for psychology, sociology, communication, economics and law. Ample consideration is given to the role of social and cultural aspects within organisations. After all, conducting good business involves a lot of interaction.Study programme
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this Bachelor's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition