- Consultant or advisor at Capgemini
- Projectmanager at air caterers LSG Sky Chefs
- Traineeship in management at Rabobank
- Human resource director at Ahold
- Marketing or communication advisor at Unilever
- Productmanager at Kirkman Company
- Team leader Coordination and Realisation at non-profit Alliander
- Researcher at a university
- Business analyst at a retail company
- Business policy officer in the public or private sector
We try to keep in touch with graduates so we can improve our education and remain up to date. They are asked for their opinions on their study and career annually by us and Studiekeuze123. A 2016-2017 survey distributed among alumni with Masters degrees in Business Administration from Radboud University gave us the following insights:
- 84% of the graduates reported to have gotten a job within three months.
- 62% of the graduates stated that they had found a job at their level of education.
- 60% of the graduates were satisfied with the connection between the education and the field of work.
Graduates were also asked to name their current employers. The top ten largest Dutch employers for Masters alumni were the Rabobank, Radboud University, ABN Amro Bank, HAN University of Applied Sciences, Philips, ING Bank, Radboud UMC, Bol.com, ASML and Albert Heijn. These organisations exemplify the kinds of fields you can expect to work in.
Continuing your studies
After obtaining your Bachelor's degree you can enter the labor market. However, most students opt to continue on to a Master's degree. Obtaining a Master's degree gives you several advantages, including increasing your career opportunities. With a bachelor's degree in Business Administration at Radboud University you can progress to:
Labor market orientation: put your degree to work!
To prepare you for the job market, Radboud University offers various forms of labor market orientation, so that you can start planning your future during your studies.
For example, every faculty has a Career Service, where you can go with questions about and help with labor market orientation. They offer career advice interviews and skills training, among other things. You can also contact them if you want to gain a few months of practical experience by doing an internship.