Something for you?
- You will learn to link theoretical insights and concepts to current developments and debates, both societal and organisational.
- You learn about theories and evidence from different disciplines to gain deeper understanding of economic choices.
- After the first year, you chose a specialisation according to your own interests (financial economics, international economics and business, business economics or international economics and policy).
- You will develop critical, analytical and professional skills.
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission and application
- Main language
- Study duration
- 3 years (180 EC)
- Starting months
- Average contact hours first year
- Number of first year students
- Programme format
- Full time
- Bachelor of Science
- Nijmegen School of Management
- CROHO code
What will you learn
During the first year you will explore the field of economics. You learn how the scientific field is related to real-world cases and get acquainted with different research methods. From the second year on you will deepen your knowledge through your chosen specialisation: international economics and policy, business economics, financial economics or international economics and business.Study programme
Future career opportunities
During your studies you will learn to think critically and rigorously. You will develop an analytical perspective and be capable of analyzing, understanding, and predicting complex economic situations and choices. Most students will continue their studies for a Master's degree. Graduates quickly find employment. They end up for example at consulting firms, in banking, at insurance companies, and governmental organisations.Career prospects
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this Bachelor's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition