- Journalist for newspapers and magazines
- Government official
- Consultant in intercultural communication
- Policy-maker for the government
Continuing your studies
After obtaining your Bachelor's degree you can enter the labor market. However, most students opt to continue on to a Master's degree. Obtaining a Master's degree gives you several advantages, including increasing your career opportunities. With a bachelor's degree in English Language and Culture at Radboud University you can progress to:
- Letterkunde (in Dutch)
- Transatlantic Studies: History, Culture and Politics (with enough BA courses in American Studies)
- Linguistics (with enough BA courses in Linguistics)
- Tourism and Culture
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (selective Research Master's)
Job market orientation: put your degree to work!
To prepare you for the job market, Radboud University offers various forms of job market orientation, so that you can start planning your future during your studies.
For example, every faculty has a Career Service, where you can go with questions about and help with job market orientation. They offer career advice interviews and skills training, among other things. You can also contact them if you want to gain a few months of practical experience by doing an internship.