Something for you?
- Medical challenges can only be solved with a combined expertise in chemistry, biology, medical sciences, physics, and mathematics. This Bachelor's combines all these fields in a challenging programme.
- With our many fundamental molecular and (organic) chemistry research groups at Radboud University, and biomedical and clinical departments at Radboudumc, you will study and work at the forefront of molecular and medical sciences.
- Use unique research facilities: lasers, microscopes, genome-wide DNA technologies, high field magnets.
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission and application
If you have determined that you can be admitted with your previous education, you can apply via Studielink.Apply now
- Main language
- English (100%)
- Study duration
- 3 years (180 EC)
- Starting months
- Average contact hours first year
- Number of first year students
- Programme format
- Full time
- Bachelor of Science
- Faculty of Science
- CROHO code
What will you learn
In the Molecular Life Sciences programme you study biological and biomedical processes from a molecular perspective, and you learn about important molecular processes in which cells work together to form a multicellular organism (human, animal or plant). Of course, you will also need to study the relevant mathematical and physical concepts needed to understand molecular processes. That's why especially in the first year, you will follow challenging courses in physics and mathematics. Moreover, you will be studying the differences between healthy and diseased cells. You will get acquainted with these topics during lectures and seminars and perform hands-on experiments in the lab.Study programme
Future career opportunities
Molecular Life Sciences graduates from Radboud University end up in a wide range of jobs. Ten years after starting their careers those who do not have PhDs mainly work as managers in a technological environment. Graduates with PhDs often become specialists with managerial roles. They continue with research in research departments at Radboud University or at other universities at home or abroad.Career prospects
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this Bachelor's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition