Why study Behavioural Science in Nijmegen?
Have you ever wondered
- How you can find a method of explaining certain behaviour?
- How are social interactions related to individual mental health and well-being?
- What motivates people?
Our approach to the field of Behavioural Science
The staff of the Behavioural Science Institute at Radboud University originate from the fields of psychology, educational sciences and communication science. Together they tackle issues regarding human behaviour. We believe that in order to fully understand human behaviour you need to use knowledge from all these fields together instead of separately. For example, looking at a psychological issue from a communication perspective could offer new and valuable insights that will lead to better diagnosis or interventions.
At Radboud University we will not just teach you existing research methods in the different fields. You will also learn to look beyond conventions and combine or adjust methods from other disciplines to enable you to do research that will answer your questions. You will not only become a highly skilled researcher but also an innovative one.
- You will participate in group-oriented education and be part of a small, select group of highly motivated national and international students.
- Students can do the internship for their major research project abroad.
- A majority of our graduates gain PhD and other research positions.
- This study programme is rated top programme for three consecutive years according to the students (source: Elsevier 2019) and this Master's programme was recently awarded the quality label ‘Top Programme' in the Keuzegids Masters 2019 (Guide to Master's programmes).
- Our students rate this Master’s programme 8,1 out of 10 according to the National Student Survey 2019.
Do you want to know more about what Radboud University has to offer?