Something for you?
- Combines system dynamics with group model building.
- Learn how to apply analysis in a social setting: communicate results, facilitate group sessions, create a consensus and inspire commitment.
- We emphasise the importance and advantages of corporate social responsibility.
- Look beyond the private sector into how business analysis can be applied in the public sector.
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission and application
If you have determined that you can be admitted with your previous education, you can apply via Studielink.Apply now
What will you learn
In the Business Analysis and Modelling Master’s specialisation, you will learn about the role of formal modelling and computer simulation in organisational decision-making. You will become a specialist in developing sound simulation models, invaluable for designing and evaluating strategies. You will also gain an understanding of what hinders effective problem solving and solution implementation in organisations. You become familiair with the basic terms and concepts of game theory and related decision analysis methods. You will also learn about individual and social ‘biases and heuristics' that lead to suboptimal and low quality decision-making.Curriculum and courses
Future career opportunities
After graduation, our alumni find demanding and reputable jobs. These include:
- Junior Business Consultant
- Online marketing professional
- Operations and Change Trainee
- Analyst Business Engineering
- Project Assistant
- Researcher at university
- Own business (mostly in consulting)
To indicate the type of research in this specialisation, a few examples:
- What are the underlying causes of team performance in Group Model Building meetings: information elaboration and asking questions?
- What are possible futures of Dutch healthcare by building a set of scenarios by doing a meta-study on explorative scenario studies?
- Main language
- Study duration
- 1 years (60 EC)
- Starting months
- Contact hours
- Programme format
- Full time
- Master of Science
Nijmegen School of Management
- CROHO code
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this master's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition