Why study this programme?
With the increasing level of globalisation there is a growing demand for legal experts who understand the impact of international and European legislation on business entities. In the Master's specialisation in Business Law you will not just gain a thorough understanding of this legislation, but also of the legal practices of enterprises that do business in and with EU Member States.
Something for you?
- Get an LL.M. degree in international and European Law at a top-ranked university;
- Get to study at a faculty which is rated number one in the Netherlands for student satisfaction;
- Get to understand the interaction between European Union and national business law;
- Get to choose from a broad range of courses, with suggested packages with a particular focus on competition, company or commercial law for an optimised and worldwide recognized study programme;
- Get taught by leading and internationally recognised scholars and practitioners;
- The Faculty of Law in Nijmegen has built an international reputation in the field of European law, immigration law and private law.
Do you want to know more about what Radboud University has to offer?