After your studies
We stimulate our Master's students to develop a critical mind and a problem solving attitude. Some of them will become the next generation of top scientists, all of them will have a job within a couple of months after graduation. Almost half of our graduates will become a PhD student at a university, while others will work at a research institute in the (bio)chemical or health industry or in one of our spin-off companies. A small portion chooses a job outside of the scientific world, for example as policymaker at a governmental organisation.
- 40% will become a PhD student at a university.
- 60% will work at a research institute, in the (bio)chemical industry or in one of our spin-off companies.
- A few students choose for a job outside the scientific world, for example as a policymaker at a governmental organisation.
- PhD student at a university or research institute
- Researcher in the (bio)chemical industry
- Researcher in one of our spin-off companies
- Policymaker at a governmental organisation
Radboud Career Service
Radboud Career Service Science helps students, PhDs and alumni with advice and counselling, either in an individual interview or in a workshop with fellow students. Career Service Science can introduce you to people at national and international companies and organisations that offer interesting jobs and internships. With our extensive knowledge of the labour market and recruitment experience we’re here to advise you on how to find the job you desire.
Why stop learning after graduation?
In order to keep pace with the rapid progress in our current society, you must continue to work on your development even after getting a degree. This allows you to keep up with societal change and make a worthwhile contribution to both your personal development and to wider society. For any questions regarding this lifelong development, Radboud Academy is pleased to help you. So, are you looking to deepen your knowledge after obtaining a Master’s degree? Then a post-master might be something for you. Or do you want to learn to translate your academic skills into an actual job? Then you can participate in our Young Professional Programme after your Master's (in Dutch).