Why study this programme?
Gain all necessary knowledge and skills for working on the nexus between urban planning, water and environmental management.
Master's programme in Spatial Planning
- This specialisation offers a different understanding of planning and forms of practices. You will be encouraged to develop new ways of creating socially, environmentally and economically just places.
- We are a small, almost ‘family-like’ department that covers a broad range of topics with a strong track record in related research. This means that you’ll have the advantage of enjoying plenty of one-on-one contact with expert supervisors while pursuing a topic that is of personal interest to you.
- You are trained to think outside given boxes by combining well-established core courses with electives providing state of the art specialist knowledge.
- Together with lecturers and practitioners, you will develop smart and sustainable solutions for actual and future planning problems.
Why choose Radboud University
- Our classes are small and interactive, and our professors are easily approachable. There is an open environment where you can easily come in contact with other students.
- Our compact campus in Nijmegen is the greenest and most beautiful in the Netherlands where everything is within walking distance.
- We encourage our students to take a multidisciplinary approach to their studies, and in many cases, you are free to customise your own programme, so you can learn about and research topics that you are passionate about.
- You earn a valuable diploma in an outstanding university system. Furthermore, we stimulate and support the development of your critical skills in order to improve your chances in the job market within your field.
Do you want to know more about what Radboud University has to offer?