Something for you?
- A sound foundation in corporate finance is integrated with modern institutional and behavioural insights, leading to a unique perspective.
- You will be confronted with both practical real-world business cases as well as the latest theoretical developments.
- The specialisation pays special attention to global aspects of corporate finance.
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission and application
If you have determined that you can be admitted with your previous education, you can apply via Studielink.Apply now
What will you learn
Within this specialisation of Economics, you will get a thorough understanding of state-of-the-art corporate finance integrated with modern institutional and behavioural insights. You will learn about international standards of financial accounting and reporting methods, corporate finance and governance, firm valuation, mergers and acquisitions, as well as risk management and other advanced topics in corporate finance.Curriculum and courses
Future career opportunities
Our alumni have the necessary knowledge and skills for a career as:
- Financial manager
- Financial controller
- Business consultant in multinational companies as well as Dutch companies
To indicate the type of research topics in this specialisation, a few examples:
- Which mergers are successful and why?
- How foreign ownership affects a firm’s efficiency and productivity?
- Do activist investors increase the short and long run financial performance of a firm they invested in?
- Main language
- Study duration
- 1 years (60 EC)
- Starting months
- Contact hours
- Programme format
- Full time
- Master of Science
Nijmegen School of Management
- CROHO code
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this master's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition