Why study this programme?
Within this specialisation of Economics, you will get a thorough understanding of state-of-the-art corporate finance integrated with modern institutional and behavioural insights. Understanding all the necessary facets will equip you with the knowledge and skills to tackle complex financial issues in today’s corporations.
Master's specialisation in Corporate Finance & Control
- A sound foundation in corporate finance is integrated with modern institutional and behavioural insights, leading to a unique perspective.
- You will be confronted with both practical real-world business cases as well as the latest theoretical developments.
- The specialisation pays special attention to global aspects of corporate finance.
Why choose Radboud University
- Our classes are small and interactive, and our professors are easily approachable. There is an open environment where you can easily come in contact with other students.
- Our compact campus in Nijmegen is the greenest and most beautiful in the Netherlands where everything is within walking distance.
- We encourage our students to take a multidisciplinary approach to their studies, and in many cases, you are free to customise your own programme, so you can learn about and research topics that you are passionate about.
- You earn a valuable diploma in an outstanding university system. Furthermore, we stimulate and support the development of your critical skills in order to improve your chances in the job market within your field.
Do you want to know more about what Radboud University has to offer?