After your studies
Our graduates are prepared for a career in a dynamic and international field, such as:
- Landscape or city planner at a government agency
- Placemaker or eventmanager
- Region or city branding and marketing
- Managing sustainable tourism
- Consultant at a development agency
- Researcher at a research institute
Radboud Career Service
You can always contact the Radboud Career Service or Career Service NSM. The Career Service offers students and young alumni guidance and support as they venture into the labour market. Career Service is available for career guidance, job application tips, or if you require information about internships and job vacancies.
Why stop learning after graduation?
Do you want to keep pace with the rapid progress in our current society after your studies? Then a post-master might be something for you. The Radboud Academy offers many opportunities for lifelong development.
Or do you want to learn to translate your academic skills into an actual job? Then you can participate in our Young Professional Programme after your master's (in Dutch).