Something for you?
- Multiple mobility periods in different parts of Europe allow for a truly international learning experience.
- You will be part of an international classroom, coming into contact with different languages.
- You will be exposed to cutting edge teaching, research and practice across Europe.
- Guest lectures and seminars are offered by scholars and policy practitioners who are leading experts in their field.
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission and application
- Main language
- English (100%)
- Study duration
- 2 years (120 EC)
- Starting months
- Contact hours
- Number of students
- Programme format
- Full time
- Master of Arts, specialisation of Arts and Culture
- Faculty of Arts
- CROHO code
What will you learn
This dual degree with the University of Glasgow offers global and innovative approaches to education in the museum and heritage sector. The programme will equip future leaders in this sector for the vital role that Museum and Heritage education plays so as to build an open community and a healthier, more inclusive and sustainable future. In two years In this unique and multidisciplinary two-year Master’s programme you will be offered the opportunity to get placements and a minimum of three mobility periods in Europe.Study programme
Future career opportunities
Career opportunities for graduates vary widely, but many will end up in the cultural heritage sector. After completing the master's in Education in Museums & Heritage, graduates possess academic knowledge, research skills and practical skills that are useful in this field. Graduates will, for example, work at museums, galleries, heritage sites or in consultancy. The positions are also diverse: graduates could find positions in education and outreach, collection management, curation, marketing and management.Career prospects
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this Master's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition