Why study this programme?
The Master's specialisation European Law and Global Affairs has been specifically designed for students that want to extend their knowledge of European Law, but are also interested in studying the international relations of the European Union from other academic perspectives. The specialisation enables you to develop a broad perspective on the role of the EU on the global scene.
Something for you?
- Get an LL.M. degree in international and European Law at a top-ranked university;
- Get to study at a faculty which is rated number one in the Netherlands for student satisfaction;
- Get to understand a broader perspective on the role of the EU on the global scene;
- Get taught by leading and internationally recognised scholars and practitioners;
- The Faculty of Law in Nijmegen has built an international reputation in the field of European law, immigration law and private law;
- Our students rate this Master’s programme 8,1 out of 10 according to the National Student Survey.
Do you want to know more about what Radboud University has to offer?