Why study this programme?
In this unique multidisciplinary Master's specialisation you learn the most up-to-date scientific insights, concepts and debates in the field of European politics and governance. Discover how political and social processes influence the design and functioning of European governance, European policy-making and implementation, and issues of legitimacy and problem-solving capacity.
Master's specialisation in European Union Governance and Politics
- Combining insights from politics, governance and policy.
- The European Union Governance and Politics Master’s provides new insights in debates in the field of European politics and governance.
- Challenging Master's specialisation in EU politics and governance with attention for research skills.
- Learn how (EU) policy ambitions are formulated, and how they lead to concrete policy results.
- The Master's programmes in Public Administration and Political Science have a rock-solid reputation for the quality of their teaching, their academic character and the quality of their lecturers.
Why choose Radboud University
- Our classes are small and interactive, and our professors are easily approachable. There is an open environment where you can easily come in contact with other students.
- Our compact campus in Nijmegen is the greenest and most beautiful in the Netherlands where everything is within walking distance.
- We encourage our students to take a multidisciplinary approach to their studies, and in many cases, you are free to customise your own programme, so you can learn about and research topics that you are passionate about.
- You earn a valuable diploma in an outstanding university system. Furthermore, we stimulate and support the development of your critical skills in order to improve your chances in the job market within your field.
Do you want to know more about what Radboud University has to offer?