Something for you?
- This specialisation combines multiple specialisations in business administration and political science.
- We emphasize the social responsibility of organisations.
- You will learn about societal, organisational and scientific urgency.
- This Master's is a unique interdisciplinary approach.
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission and application
If you have determined that you can be admitted with your previous education, you can apply via Studielink.Apply now
- Main language
- Study duration
- 1 years (60 EC)
- Starting months
- Contact hours
- Programme format
- Full time
- Master of Science, specialisation of Business Administration
- Nijmegen School of Management
- CROHO code
- AACSB, NVAO
What will you learn
In the Master's specialisation in Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Management, you will learn about the role and function of gender and diversity in the workplace, connecting what happens in organisations to the underlying power processes in politics and society. Besides that, you will gain understanding in how organisations produce different structural inequalities and how these inequalities influence each other in organisational practice. The programme addresses questions about strategy, culture and identity, leadership, and the inclusion of multiple stakeholders in organisational change.Study programme
Future career opportunities
After graduation, you will be uniquely positioned to analyse complex problems and design interventions to give content to the social responsibility of organisations.Career prospects
To indicate the type of research in this specialisation, a few examples:
- What are research directions for gender in management and organisation?
- What is the role of change agents and organisational learning in sustainable change towards diversity?
- What are care needs for diversity of migrant and LGBT elderly in changing local care landscapes?
- What are gendered patterns in international research collaborations in academia?
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this Master's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition