After your studies
This Research Master’s prepares a multinational group of students for careers that require advanced academic competence and skills. For example, alumni of this programme have found positions as PhD student, researcher, policy officer, editor, curator or critic at museums, heritage institutions, archaeological agencies, publishing companies or text agencies.
- Researcher at a cultural or scientific organisation or research centre
- (Digital) archivist
- Assistant of a senior researcher
- Teacher at an institution for higher education
- Policy-making official in the fields of culture and science
- Editor in the field of historical or cultural scholarship
- Staff member of a publishing company or text agency, usually with regard to scientific, historical or cultural journals
- Curator of a cultural heritage institution or in the museological sector
- Consultant for a political party
Radboud Career Service
You can always contact the Radboud Career Service. The Career Service offers students and young alumni guidance and support as they venture into the labour market. Career Service is available for career guidance, job application tips or if you require information about internships and job vacancies.
Keep learning after your Master’s
Do you want to keep pace with the rapid progress in our current society after your studies? Then a post-master might be something for you. The Radboud Academy offers many opportunities for lifelong development.