Something for you?
- This specialisation focuses on innovation and entrepreneurship beyond organisational borders.
- You will learn about the processes to identify ideas for innovation, manage innovation and business development projects, develop a business plan or analyse business models and strategic scenarios.
- This Master's takes a broad, multidisciplinary view, examining the interactions of firms within the context of their business ecosystems.
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission and application
If you have determined that you can be admitted with your previous education, you can apply via Studielink.Apply now
- Main language
- Study duration
- 1 years (60 EC)
- Starting months
- Contact hours
- Programme format
- Full time
- Master of Science, specialisation of Business Administration
Nijmegen School of Management
- CROHO code
What will you learn
In the Master's specialisation in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, you will learn to understand how organisations can grow through innovation processes and what kind of people are needed in the company to accomplish this. It enables you to understand the challenges that innovative entrepreneurs face in their businesses, whether a start-up, large company or SME. It deals with the commercialisation of new ideas, high-tech innovations, business development and tapping into new markets. You will learn how an entrepreneurial orientation helps companies to position themselves in a business ecosystem. We will help you develop a creative mind-set and innovative and entrepreneurial capabilities.Study programme
Future career opportunities
Our graduates are practice-minded and academically trained, which makes them well suited for a job as:
- Business development manager
- Innovation manager
- Agent of change
- Start your own business
To indicate the type of research in this specialisation, a few examples:
- How organisations can grow through innovation processes?
- What kind of people are needed in the company to accomplish innovation processes?
- How to set up an innovation process in an established firm?
- What are consumer perceptions of service innovations?
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this Master's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition