Something for you?
- Be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary, and integrated team-delivered programme in Glasgow, Barcelona and Nijmegen.
- Learn more about international legal regimes relevant to global security, peace and development, by incorporating specialisms in human rights, migration, peace and security, and sustainable development.
- Join a multifaceted programme of summer schools, guest lectures, legal clinics, work placements, interaction with practitioners, moot courts and language training.
- Become a graduate of excellence with leadership potential in international law and global affairs, through an innovative approach to legal education that is urgently needed for our increasingly volatile, interconnected and complex global future.
- The perfect springboard for you to a future career in the fields of law, policy and international relations.
- Obtain three degrees: LL.M International Law of Global Security, Peace and Development, University of Glasgow; Master degree International Relations of Global Security, Peace and Development, Institut Barcelona d'Estudis Internacionals; LL.M International and European Law, Radboud University (or a degree from one of the partner universities)
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission requirements
- Main language
- Study duration
- 1 years (60 EC)
- Number of students
- Programme format
- Full time
- Master of Laws
- Faculty of Law
- CROHO code
What will you learn
Please visit the University of Glasgow's website for more information about the Erasmus Mundus Master in International Law of Global Security, Peace and Development. Find out more about the courses, application procedures, partner universities and career prospects!
Are you interested in this programme or do you have any questions? Don't hesitate to contact Ms. Loes Spiertz, International Office Law, Radboud University: internationaloffice [at] jur.ru.nl (internationaloffice[at]jur[dot]ru[dot]nl)Curriculum and courses
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this Master's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition