Are you a current student? For the programme of this academic year, check the course guide.

Dual degree

Do you want to take on an extra challenge after your Master's degree in Political Science at Radboud University? Then a Dual degree might be something for you! In a Dual degree programme, you will follow two Master's programmes. One at Radboud University and one abroad. We offer two Dual Degrees for International Relations.