Something for you?
- The key to this specialisation is relationship management.
- You will come to understand that more than a sound product is needed.
- You will learn how marketing relates to other business disciplines such as sales and HRM.
- You will gain needed knowledge in social and psychological processes.
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission and application
If you have determined that you can be admitted with your previous education, you can apply via Studielink.Apply now
- Main language
- Study duration
- 1 years (60 EC)
- Starting months
- Contact hours
- Programme format
- Full time
- Master of Science, specialisation of Business Administration
- Nijmegen School of Management
- CROHO code
- AACSB, NVAO
What will you learn
In the Master's specialisation in Marketing, you will learn all about creating long-term sustainable relations in relation to corporate social responsibility. Marketing is all about creating value for customers and other stakeholders. And these other stakeholders are not just shareholders or other players that have a financial interest. Employees, local residents near factories, environmental groups and public administrators are also stakeholders gaining a stronger say. Although the bottom line is still about profit, both people and planet have become major issues when it comes to responsible perspective on marketing.Study programme
Future career opportunities
After graduation, you have great analytical skills and a sound understanding of business practices. This makes you well suited for a wide range of (international) job positions, such as:
- Market researcher
- Account manager
- Brand manager
- Management consultant at a non-profit organisation
To indicate the type of research in this specialisation, a few examples:
- What are the effects of compulsive buying behavior on relationship strategies?
- What is the impact of the marketing strategy on organisational performance?
- How can customers be gotten involved in product development?
- What is needed to develop strong customer-brand relationships?
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this Master's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition