Student lerarenopleiding op werkplek op middelbare school

Master's specialisationMaster in teaching Chemistry

If you have your Master’s degree and you would like to become a secondary education teacher, you can get your first-degree teaching qualification in one year by taking the Educational Master’s (or teacher training programme) in Chemistry.

The language of instruction of this programme is Dutch. Visit the Dutch page for all information about this programme.