Leerling in klas op middelbare school
Keuzegids 2022 masters

Master's specialisationMaster in teaching English

If you have your Master’s degree and you would like to become a secondary education teacher, you can get your first-degree teaching qualification in one year by taking the Educational Master’s (or teacher training programme) in English.

The language of instruction of this programme is Dutch. Visit the Dutch page for all information about this programme.