docent helpt leerlingen in klas

Master's specialisationMaster in teaching Religious Studies

If you have your Master’s degree and you would like to become a secondary education teacher, you can get your first-degree teaching qualification by taking the Educational Master’s (or teacher training programme) in Religion and Spirituality.

The language of instruction of this programme is Dutch. Visit the Dutch page via the button below for all information about this programme.
View all programme information