Leerling in klas op middelbare school

Master'sMaster in teaching Social Studies and Social Sciences

If you have your Master’s degree and you would like to become a secondary education teacher, you can get your first-degree teaching qualification by taking the Educational Master’s in Social Studies and the Social Sciences.

The language of instruction of this programme is Dutch. Visit the Dutch page for all information about this programme.