Something for you?
- This specialisation offers the unique possibility of combining the study of both design and change of organisations.
- This specialisation draws on a multidisciplinary perspective rooted in social science, design science (including socio-technical systems design) and ethics.
- You will gain profound skills to systematically analyse complex organisational problems, learn to develop and justify effective interventions, and mobilise organsational action.
- You will develop reflexivity and critical thinking on organisational responsibility and approaches to change.
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission and application
If you have determined that you can be admitted with your previous education, you can apply via Studielink.Apply now
- Main language
- Study duration
- 1 years (60 EC)
- Starting months
- Contact hours
- Programme format
- Full time
- Master of Science, specialisation of Business Administration
- Nijmegen School of Management
- CROHO code
- AACSB, NVAO
What will you learn
In the Master's specialisation in Organisational Design and Development, you will gain expertise in designing and changing organisations to deliver societally responsible and economically valuable contributions. In particular, you will (1) learn current theories about core challenges in the structure and social practices of organizations, (2) acquire analytical and communicative skills to address these challenges, and (3) develop yourself as a reflective professional in this field.Study programme
Future career opportunities
Our alumni are well qualified for job positions such as:
- Management Trainee at Achmea
- Management Consultant at Berenschot
- Account Manager at Eiffel
- Change Manager sustainability at Alliander
PhD candidate/Junior lecturer at University within or outside NLCareer prospects
The Master in Organisational Design and Development is grounded in strong research performed by our team of internationally renowned experts. A few examples of the type of research that is connected to this specialisation:
- How do organisations and occupations mobilise for sustainability-drive change?
- How do organisations implement new forms of organizing?
- How do healthcare organisations collaborate through networks to deliver affordable and accessible healthcare?
- How do organisations address corporate irresponsibility?
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this Master's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition