Something for you?
- This specialisation offers the unique combination of the design and the development of organisations.
- The specialisation is rooted in the tradition of socio-technical system design.
- You will gain advisory skills and learn to systematically analyse organisational problems.
- This Master's also pays attention to social practices and change processes in organisations.
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission and application
If you have determined that you can be admitted with your previous education, you can apply via Studielink.Apply now
What will you learn
In the Master's specialisation in Organisational Design and Development, you will learn about the impact of organisational structure, how to analyse the need for interventions, as well as how to make conscious decisions about the intended structure and to implement changes in a responsible manner. You will become a flexible leader who knows how to get people involved from the start and who understands that plans need to be adjusted to deal with unforeseen bumps along the way. The specialisation builds on the tradition of socio-technical system design that aims to jointly optimise both the social and the technical aspects of an organisation.Curriculum and courses
Future career opportunities
Our alumni are well qualified for job positions such as:
- Management trainee at Achmea
- Operational Management Consultant at Beerenschot
- Project Coordinator at a business firm or non-profit organisation
- Account Manager at Eiffel
To indicate the type of research in this specialisation, a few examples:
- How do intended and emergent changes occur in organisations?
- How can intended and emergent changes be shaped?
- How do intended and emergent changes impact people, processes and organisational outcomes?
- What contribution does the organisation deliver to their societal environment constitute the unique profile?
- Main language
- Study duration
- 1 years (60 EC)
- Starting months
- Contact hours
- Programme format
- Full time
- Master of Science
Nijmegen School of Management
- CROHO code
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this master's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition