After your studies
You will be able to focus on a job in both the profit sector (in commercial companies and agencies) and the non-profit sector (government organisations, educational institutions and the healthcare sector). Most graduates end up working in positions that deal with advising, counseling employees or developing training programmes.
- Work and organisational psychologist
- Scientific researcher
You will be able to focus on a job in both the profit sector (in commercial companies and agencies) and the non-profit sector (government organisations, educational institutions and the healthcare sector). Most graduates end up working in positions that deal with one of the following, for example:
- Advising on a healthy work environment and on working hours and work breaks
- Counselling (and referring) employees who are forced to leave their job or who have already left their job
- Developing effective lifestyle and vitality programmes
- Putting the right employee in the right job
- Designing selection and development tools
- Developing training programmes or training employees to use certain skills
- Helping employees who feel stuck in their careers
- Advising organisations during change processes, which requires employees to move forward with the changes
- Advising companies on strategic HRM policies, remuneration and assessment and sustainable employability
- Counselling and advising teams and/or management on conflict management, collaboration or team changes.
As a Work, Organisation and Health student, you will be given access to our LinkedIn community, where you can connect with our extensive alumni network.
Depending on your choice of courses, you will be able to partially or fully satisfy the requirements for four registrations – which are necessary for certain follow-up Master’s programmes or acknowledgement from both national and international employers.
Radboud Career Service
You can always contact the Radboud Career Service. The Career Service offers students and young alumni guidance and support as they venture into the labour market. Career Service is available for career guidance, job application tips or if you require information about internships and job vacancies.
Why stop learning after graduation?
Do you want to keep pace with the rapid progress in our current society after your studies? Then a post-master might be something for you. The Radboud Academy offers many opportunities for lifelong development.