Something for you?
- This specialisation pays attention to the entire range of human capital: emotion, behaviour and potential.
- The key is enhancing employability and sustainable careers.
- This Master's uses lots of real-life examples.
- You learn to understand how the micro goals of individuals relate and can be aligned with the strategic plans of a company.
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission and application
If you have determined that you can be admitted with your previous education, you can apply via Studielink.Apply now
- Main language
- Study duration
- 1 years (60 EC)
- Starting months
- Contact hours
- Programme format
- Full time
- Master of Science, specialisation of Business Administration
Nijmegen School of Management
- CROHO code
What will you learn
In the Master's specialisation in Strategic Human Resources Leadership, you will learn how to determine the ideal combination of HR practices in order to optimise organisational, group/team and individual performance. You will need to understand how to manage the diversity and inclusion of a heterogeneous and increasingly flexible workforce. Besides that, this Master's teaches you to understand the basics of strategic leadership. A good company strategy not only considers the factors that need to be in play to ensure employees’ well-being, but also involves staff in the development of new strategic direction.Study programme
Future career opportunities
Our alumni contribute to the development and implementation of HR practices and organisational development, for example as:
- HR Managment Consultant
- HR manager
- Strategic manager specialised in HR issues
- Policy maker
To indicate the type of research in this specialisation, a few examples:
- What is the impact of flexible work practices on the work-life balance?
- How do organisational actors engage with the institutionalised norms that affect the career development of part-time workers?
- What are the effects of HR interventions?
- What is the impact of improvements in technology on employees?
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this Master's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition