Why study this programme?
Do you want to analyse and add practical expertise regarding issues involving personnel and organisation? And do you want to think about them at the strategic level within an organisation? During this Master's specialisation, you will learn how to optimise organisational, group/team and individual performance.
Master's specialisation in Strategic Human Resources Leadership
- This specialisation combines domain-specific knowledge and skills from human resource management and strategic management. In other words, understanding how the micro goals of individuals relate and can be aligned with the strategic plans of a company. Key is enhancing employability and sustainable careers.
- You will gain scientific insights to topics as varied as high-performance work systems, social network analyses, gender diversity, life-long learning, sustainable careers, expatriate management, bullying at the workplace, and moral reasoning.
- We pay attention to the entire range of human capital: emotion, behaviour and potential. Corporate social responsibility is the corner stone of all our Business Administration specialisations.
- Through the use of lots of real-life examples, you’ll get a good understanding of how HRM works within different types of companies and organisations in both the public and private sector, and in a wide variety of industries and occupational fields.
Why choose Radboud University
- Our classes are small and interactive, and our professors are easily approachable. There is an open environment where you can easily come in contact with other students.
- Our compact campus in Nijmegen is the greenest and most beautiful in the Netherlands where everything is within walking distance.
- We encourage our students to take a multidisciplinary approach to their studies, and in many cases, you are free to customise your own programme, so you can learn about and research topics that you are passionate about.
- You earn a valuable diploma in an outstanding university system. Furthermore, we stimulate and support the development of your critical skills in order to improve your chances in the job market within your field.
Do you want to know more about what Radboud University has to offer?