Something for you?
- This specialisation offers you a multidisciplinary perspective on strategic management.
- This Master's focuses on stakeholder management, responsible decision-making, intervention and change.
- You will learn all about the turbulent conditions that infuence an organisation.
- In Strategic Management you can do a minor in Innovation, Networks, or Sustainability.
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission and application
If you have determined that you can be admitted with your previous education, you can apply via Studielink.Apply now
What will you learn
In the Master’s specialisation in Strategic Management you will study the influences of the various stakeholders, strategy process in organisations, internal and external environment, and internationalisation. You will come to understand what influences the organisation’s ability to determine what key-issues it needs to address in its business and social environments to improve the performance of the organisation. In other words, you will become a modern professional that can make use of a scientific methodological framework to determine the best course of action that will give an organisation competitive advantage.Curriculum and courses
Future career opportunities
You will be able to recognise opportunities and restrictions, use analytical skills to identify (market) strategies and business risks and respond to them. This makes you suitable for jobs such as:
- Manager or leader in a business corporation
- Consultant at a profit or non-profit organisation
- Policy maker at a government agency
- Business analyst
To indicate the type of research in this specialisation, a few examples:
- What is the impact of corporate social responsibility on sustainable competitive advantage?
- How to become a stakeholder firm?
- What explains corporate social isomorphism?
- What is the impact of reorganisations, mergers and acquisitions on innovation?
- Main language
- Study duration
- 1 years (60 EC)
- Starting months
- Contact hours
- Programme format
- Full time
- Master of Science
Nijmegen School of Management
- CROHO code
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this master's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition