Something for you?
- You will develop smart and sustainable solutions for actual and future planning problems.
- You are interested in developing a different understanding of planning and forms of practices.
- You are trained to think outside given boxes, by combining well-established core courses with electives.
- Small, almost 'family-like' department that covers a broad range of topics with a strong track record in related research.
Do you want to know if you can be admitted? Read more about the admission requirements of this programme.Admission and application
If you have determined that you can be admitted with your previous education, you can apply via Studielink.Apply now
What will you learn
Mobility deals with increasingly complex flows of people and goods in the networked city and region. With different technologies, lifestyles and spatial structures, the demand side is always changing. On the supply side, services become more flexible and the physical infrastructure is used more efficiently. This Master's specialisation will look into various integrated mobility systems or transport modes at different spatial scales. Furthermore, the specialisation looks at innovations for strategic spatial planning at the level of integrated city regions, and how mobility and transportation fit in these innovations.Curriculum and courses
Future career opportunities
You will develop a deep understanding of the relationship between spatial planning and mobility, which makes you well suited for a job position such as:
- Consultant on mobility issues
- Policy maker for a government institution
- Project manager of infrastructure projects
To indicate the type of research in this specialisation, a few examples:
- What innovative new practices can be used to provide mobility options for various population segments?
- How do the demand and supply side of mobility change?
- How to integrate the mobility and transport aspects into innovative new concepts for strategic spatial planning at the level of integrated city regions?
- Main language
- Study duration
- 1 years (60 EC)
- Starting months
- Contact hours
- Programme format
- Dual, Full time
- Master of Science
Nijmegen School of Management
- CROHO code
Questions about this programme?
Do you have a question about this programme? We're happy to help. Please contact us, ask a student or check out our information activities.Contact
Tuitions & grants
If you are going to follow this master's programme, you will pay an annual tuition fee. There are different tuition rates. The amount depends on your personal situation.Tuition