It is possible to follow a transfer minor within some of Radboud University’s Bachelor’s programmes during your Higher Professional Bachelor’s degree. Following such a minor can offer you several advantages:
- Once you have completed a minor, you will often be granted an exemption within your pre-Master’s programme. A pre-Master’s programme is a transitional year that is tailored to suit the Master’s programme. Once you have obtained your pre-Master’s degree, you will be able to start the Master’s programme straight away.
- This will make the transition from higher professional education to university education easier because you will already be acquainted with the courses that are offered at university; this will be especially useful if you are thinking about taking a pre-Master’s programme or a Master’s programme degree after your Higher Professional Bachelor’s degree.
- Following a minor will help your overall development and provide you with new insights,
- and will also give you an idea of whether studying at Radboud University is right for you.
We offer several minors via Kies op Maat. We also have special cooperation agreements with both HAN University of Applied Sciences and AVANS University of Applied Sciences.
Below you will find a list of the Radboud University programmes that offer a minor. If there is no cooperation agreement between your Higher Professional Degree programme and Radboud University, see the list of minors offered via Kies op Maat.
Minors that have cooperation agreements
- Business Administration: HAN Faculty of Economics and Management
- Communication and Information Studies: HAN Faculty of Economics and Management & HAN Academy for Communication and Information Technology (ICA)
- Communication Sciences: HAN Faculty of Economics and Management
- Economics and Business Economics: HAN Faculty of Economics and Management
- Biomedical Sciences: HAN Physiotherapy
- Faculty of Law: Bachelor of Law
- Language and Speech Pathology: HAN Speech Therapy
Minors offered via Kies Op Maat
- Arts and Culture Studies
- Communication Sciences
- Computing Science
- Cultural Anthropology and Developmental Sociology
- German Language and Culture
- English Language and Culture
- French Language and Culture
- Gender, Culture and Society
- Information Sciences
- Art History
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Sciences
- Dutch Language and Culture
- Religious Studies
- Spanish Language and Culture
- Language and Speech Pathology for Speech Therapy Students
Have you decided which minor you want to follow and do you want to apply for it? Then go to the application procedure and follow the steps.