The NN Future Matters Scholarship is financed by NN and administered by EP-Nuffic. At Radboud University this scholarship is applicable for students from the selected countries, admitted to a Master’s in Economics or Data Science.
NN Future Matters Scholarship
- Eligible countries or regions
- Belgium, Greece, Hongary, Luxemborg, Netherlands, Poland, Roemania, Slovakia, Spain, Czech Republic, Turkey
- Maximum financing
- € 20,000
- Coverage of scholarship
- Partial scholarship
- Involved faculty
- Nijmegen School of Management
- You are from the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Luxembourg, Poland, Greece, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Turkey, Bulgaria or Japan.
- You are applying for a Master’s in Economics (any specialisation) or Data Science at Radboud University.
- You are starting your Master’s studies in September 2021.
- You meet the admission requirements of the Master’s at Radboud University.
- You have an average grade of 7 (out of 10) on your Bachelor's or Bachelor's equivalent.
- You are a first generation academic, i.e. no parent or guardian has earned a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree in your family.
- Preferably you have not yet studied or worked abroad before.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000 (except for students from Turkey and Japan*). You will receive € 4,500 in two instalments of € 2,250 each in the first year of your master's studies. You will receive the remaining € 500 towards the end of your studies.
*Part of the scholarship is meant for tuition fees. Students from non-EEA countries like Turkey and Japan pay a much higher tuition fee than EEA students, therefore the scholarship for those students is larger (up to a maximum of € 20,000).
How to apply
A new application round will open soon. More information can be found on this page later. If you have any questions, please send an email to nnfuturematters [at] nuffic.nl.
On this website you can download the Application form and the Personal statement, fill them in, print, sign and scan, and together with these documents:
- 1 motivation letter for the programme and for the scholarship,
- 2 reference letters,
- Transcript of Grades (legally certified copy/translation in Dutch, German or English),
- A copy of your passport/ID, attach to your digital application to the Master’s in Economics or Data Science here.
A jury consisting of NN Group and EP-Nuffic will select the applicants who will be granted the scholarship. In case of equal suitability of the candidates, first generation academics will be favoured.