This scholarship targets Indonesian mid-career professionals who aim to contribute to Indonesia’s sustainable and inclusive development. The scholarship offers the opportunity to pursue a master’s degree in courses that are related to:
- Water Management and Technology;
- Entrepreneurship, Sustainable and Circular Economy focusing on Urban Development;
- Fisheries, Maritime and logistics;
- Security and rule of law, in particular Cyber Security;
- Public Health Management;
- Disaster Risk Management.
Students wishing to undertake a Master's programme in the Netherlands related to one of these priority areas can apply for the scholarship.
The application round for 2023 will open 8 February and close 5 April 2023, 16:00 CET. This application round will only be open for one-year Master’s programmes with a start in September 2023.
For more information on the OKP-LPDP: StuNed Joint Scholarship Programme please visit the Study in Holland website.
Eligible Master's programmes and specialisations at Radboud University are: