Radboud University requires a handling fee for applications to English-taught Master's programmes. Your application will not be considered for admission until we receive your proof of payment of 75 euros.
We will send you a link to make the payment once we receive your application. Please be aware that this AcceptEmail is not sent instantly, and during high volume periods, it could take a couple of days. You will then need to upload the proof of payment and resubmit your application.
You are only required to pay this fee one time, not per application. This fee will be refunded to you once you are fully enrolled as a student at Radboud University. The fee is not refundable when you are not admitted.
The handling fee is not applicable to
- Students with a nationality from the EEA countries or from countries that are candidates for EEA membership*;
- Students with a Dutch residence permit;
- Students supported by the UAF;
- Students who receive a full scholarship (proven by uploading a grant statement). Please note that for students applying for Radboud Encouragement Scholarship (RES) a handling fee still applies;
- Students who are currently studying at Radboud University Nijmegen as an exchange student and who want to apply for a Master's programme.
*EEA countries and EEA candidates
EEA countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden. This arrangement also includes Switzerland and Surinam.
EEA candidates: Turkey, Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia and Albania.
Directions for paying the handling fee
- Choose AcceptEmail in your application;
- Once the application is submitted, you will receive an email with a “payment” button in a few days;
- Click on that button and you will be redirected to a secured transaction page;
- Choose your preferred payment method;
- Complete the payment;
- The payment status changes to “paid” and the colour turns green;
- Upload the green banner to your application.
If you wish to pay by bank transfer, the bank details will be in the AcceptEmail you receive.