You are required to change your password for your Radboud University accounts once a year. Click here to find out how you can create a new password.
Creating a new password
Create a new password
- Disconnect all of your mobile devices (Wi-Fi, 4G or other mobile data) from the internet or switch your devices to flight mode.
- Close any programmes that are still open.
- Go to the Account portal on your laptop or computer and change your password.
- Important: You must log out immediately after you have changed your password!
- Wait five minutes
- Your password has now been changed. Reconnect to the internet or turn flight mode off on your devices.
- Use your new password to log in on all of your devices. For this purpose, you can use the manuals shown below.