At various locations on campus, you can find lockers that can be opened with your personal campus card. You can store your bag, laptop or any other valuable items there: a safe temporary storage space for your belongings. Read more on how to open and use the lockers in different situations.
There are four types of lockers: check the sticker on your locker block to see how long you can use it. Get your belongings out of the locker on time!
- 24 hours: these lockers are automatically released at the end of each day (at 7pm).
- Two to three days: these lockers are automatically released twice a week (on Wednesday at 7pm and on Friday at 7pm).
- One week: These lockers are automatically released at the end of the week (on Friday at 7pm).
- Unlimited: These lockers are not automatically released.
Agreements for safe and efficient use
We strive to keep the lockers pleasantly accessible for everyone. Therefore please adhere to the following agreements:
- Lockers are intended for temporary use; you can use them for a maximum of a week, 2-3 days or 24 hours. Even unlimited lockers, without automatic release, are meant for everyone – do not keep them for yourself.
- Use only one locker. You cannot keep several lockers in use at the same time (your campus card will not work that way).
- Lockers are released at set times (Wednesday 7pm and/or Friday 7pm – see above).
- You are responsible for the items you put in the locker and for emptying your locker on time. Radboud University is not liable for theft or damage to belongings.
- The locker system is connected to a central storage system, where user data are stored securely (in accordance with AVG legislation). By using a locker, you as a user agree to this.