Read here to find out how you can set a new password on a Windows phone or tablet.
New password Windows laptop/tablet
Change your RU password on your Windows tablet or laptop
- Before you change your RU password on your mobile devices: disable the Internet and Wi-Fi connections on all of your mobile devices
- Change your password in the Accountportal
- Select the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Type: credential manager
- Select the Credential manager in the list of search results
- Select Windows Credentials
- Select the arrow next to Modified
- Select Edit
- Enter your new password and select Save
- If you had any other RU results in your Windows Credentials, e.g. a printer connection, please repeat the steps for the item concerned
- Turn the Internet or Wi-Fi back on. Eduroam (wireless) will automatically request you to enter your new password.
- You have now finished changing the RU password on your Windows laptop/tablet.