Read here to find out how you can set a new password on a Windows phone.
New password Windows phone
Step 1: Change password in Account Portal
Note: Remember to turn off internet and wifi on all your mobile devices.
Before changing the password on your mobile devices, first change your Radboud password in the Account Portal.
Step 2: Changing the password for your Radboud mail
- Click on the arrow at the bottom right;
- Scroll down and click on Settings;
- Click on e-mail & accounts;
- Then click on your Radboud mail address;
- Type in your new password and click the box for 'Server requires encrypted connection';
- Click the check mark at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Changing the password for Eduroam
Note: This can only be done when you are on campus.
- Turn on internet/wireless on your Windows phone
- Click on the arrow at the bottom right
- Scroll down and click on Settings
- Click on Wi-Fi
- Hold down eduroam and then choose delete
- Click on eduroam
- Enter your u, e or s number followed by @ru.co.uk and enter your new password
- Click on Done
- Click on accept
You have now finished changing the Radboud password on your Windows phone.