International programmes at OO&R
International researchers are warmly invited to participate in one of our programs: the academic visitor programme, the international PhD programme and the postdoctoral scholarship programme.
You are warmly invited to spend a research period in Nijmegen. Many professors, senior and junior researchers (including PhD students) have visited us to pursue their research.
- a stimulating working environment;
- a work space;
- access to the University library, including photocopying and printing facilities;
- participation in courses of our master programmes;
- participation in research and social activities of the institute;
- visa support.
Housing can be arranged via several agencies. The Radboud International Office offers advice and assistance on how to find accommodation. Do you have any general questions on housing in Nijmegen? Please contact Ans van Sonsbeek (ans.vansonsbeek [at] ru.nl (ans[dot]vansonsbeek[at]ru[dot]nl)) of the Faculty Bureau of Internal and External Relations.
Inquiries Academic Visitor Programme
For any general questions on the Academic Visitor Programme please contact secretary Luuk Stoltenborgh via luuk.stoltenborgh [at] ru.nl (luuk[dot]stoltenborgh[at]ru[dot]nl).
For administrative questions please contact management assistant Marianne Koopman via marianne.koopman [at] ru.nl (marianne[dot]koopman[at]ru[dot]nl).
As a PhD candidate you will pursue a doctorate degree, our most advanced law degree designed for aspiring legal academics who wish to conduct study and research in business law.
You will be supervised by our professors and are invited to fully participate in our Graduate School, which offers a tailor-made study programme to support your development. We fully facilitate your research without charging tuition fees. In general, the duration of the doctoral research is four years.
Inquiries International PhD programme
For any questions concerning a PhD position at Radboud Business Law Institute please contact the coordinator of the Graduate School Tina Janssen using the contact details below.
The Postdoctoral Scholarship Programme is open to international researchers and facilitates a two-year stay in Nijmegen.
The selected researcher will be offered a two-year employment contract with all the rights and benefits of regular research staff members. Applications are open for researchers with a PhD in Law that are based outside of the Netherlands. Excluded from this programme are researchers that currently live in the Netherlands or have worked or studied in the Netherlands before.
- a gross monthly salary between from €2.790 and €5.127 (salary scale 10 or 11) depending on experience and qualifications;
- a holiday allowance of 8% of your gross salary and an end-of-year bonus of 8.3% of your gross salary;
- assistance in obtaining the relevant visa and work permits;
- travel costs reimbursements;
- liability insurance;
- compensation of relocation expenses;
- housing assistance;
- reimbursement for language courses in Dutch, both for you and for a family member that accompanies you.
You are obliged to participate in the Dutch public health insurance scheme.
You can apply by filling in the application form below. Your research proposal should align with one of the institute's research programmes. The application deadline is 1 November 2024.