E. Avoyan (Emma)
Assistant professor - Planning
6525 AJ NIJMEGEN
6500 HK NIJMEGEN
Working days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Emma Avoyan, PhD, is an assistant professor of planning and environment at the Chair Group of Spatial Planning at Radboud University Nijmegen. Her research interests broadly concern collaborative forms of environmental policy-making and spatial planning with a focus on water resources management and circular economy.
Key publicationsPublication lists
- Avoyan, E. (2023). Collaborative Governance for Innovative Environmental Solutions: Qualitative Comparative Analysis of Cases from Around the World. Environmental Management. doi: 10.1007/s00267-022-01642-7 Full text
- Avoyan, E. (2022). Inside the black box of collaboration: a process-tracing study of collaborative flood risk governance in the Netherlands. Journal of Environmental Policy & Planning, 24 (2), 227-241. doi: 10.1080/1523908X.2021.2000380 Full text
- Avoyan, E. & Meijerink, S.V. (2021). Cross-sector collaboration within Dutch flood risk governance: historical analysis of external triggers. International Journal of Water Resources Development, 37 (1), 24-47. doi: 10.1080/07900627.2019.1707070 Full text
- Avoyan, E., Tatenhove, J.P.M. van & Toonen, H. (2017). The performance of the Black Sea Commission as a collaborative governance regime. Marine Policy, 81, 285-292. doi: 10.1016/j.marpol.2017.04.006 Full text
- 2017 - 2022 National research program “All-risk: Implementation of new risk standards in the Dutch flood protection program’’: work package of Law, Governance and Implementation More information
- 2019 - IMR excellent research proposals More information
- 2014 - NUFFIC Orange Knowledge Programme
No relevant ancillary activities have been specified by E. Avoyan (Emma).