Dr I. Boldyrev (Ivan)
Assistant professor - Economic Theory and Policy
6525 AJ NIJMEGEN
6500 HK NIJMEGEN
Working days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
History and philosophy of economics
German idealism and critical theory
Sociology of economics
- (with Alexey Ushakov) Adjusting the Model to Adjust the World: Constructive Mechanisms in Postwar General Equilibrium Theory, Journal of Economic Methodology. 2016. Vol. 23, No 1, pp. 38-56. Full text
- (with Ekaterina Svetlova) Enacting Dismal Science: New Perspectives on the Performativity of Economics. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2016.
- (with Olessia Kirtchik) The Cultures of Mathematical Economics in the Postwar Soviet Union: More than a Method, Less than a Discipline, Studies in History and Philosophy of Science, Part A. Volume 63, June 2017, pp. 1-10.
- (with Carsten Herrmann-Pillath) Hegel, Institutions, and Economics. Performing the Social. Abingdon and New York: Routledge, 2014 (paperback 2016, Japanese translation published in 2017).
- The Ontology of Uncertainty in Finance: The Normative Legacy of General Equilibrium, Topoi. 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11245-019-09646-5 Full text
No relevant ancillary activities have been specified by Dr I. Boldyrev (Ivan).